What is a Sustainability Service?
Exceed’s Sustainability Services include putting our workforce into action recovering, recycling, reusing materials. We can also help your company manufacture products using re-purposed materials or disassemble products for recycling. All of these services prevent waste, reduce/cut greenhouse gases, water, toxic materials, and natural resources and help you reduce your companies environmental footprint!
Exceed helps your company obtain “triple-bottom line” results:
- Economic Advantage- outsource production tasks for efficiency and savings
- Social Advantage- provide employment for people with disabilities
- Environmental- employ Exceed to help you with recycling, re-manufacturing, re-use
Examples of Sustainability Services:
- Exceed teams re-build hundreds of pallets each day instead of sending them to the landfill. Broken boards are replaced with new boards and pallets are put back into service.
- Exceed teams help pull re-usable materials out of the waste stream at transfer stations so they can be re-used
- Exceed teams disassemble mattresses
so re-usable materials can be recycled instead of clogging up transfer stations, breaking equipment and taking up landfill space. Mattresses currently account for about 3% of Portland Metro’s landfill-bound waste.
- Exceed can sort and disassemble materials for manufacturing, assemble, kit and package your products made from recovered or recycled materials.
- Exceed offers “green packaging “options that have high post-consumer content, reduce material volume or that can be recycled.
Exceed strives to be a “green” company by adopting sustainable business practices.
Call us for a quote for your “Green” solution
Request a Quote